Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, gray is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Make grey
2. Turn grey
1. Of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black
2. Showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
3. Used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
4. Intermediate in character or position
1. A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
2. Clothing that is a grey color
3. Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
4. Horse of a light gray or whitish color
5. The SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation; equal to the absorption of one joule of radiation energy by one kilogram of matter; one gray equals 100 rad
6. English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
7. English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
8. American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
9. United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gray?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words