Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, grays is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Make grey
2. Turn grey
1. A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
2. Clothing that is a grey color
3. Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
4. Horse of a light gray or whitish color
5. The SI unit of energy absorbed from ionizing radiation; equal to the absorption of one joule of radiation energy by one kilogram of matter; one gray equals 100 rad
6. English radiobiologist in whose honor the gray (the SI unit of energy for the absorbed dose of radiation) was named (1905-1965)
7. English poet best known for his elegy written in a country churchyard (1716-1771)
8. American navigator who twice circumnavigated the globe and who discovered the Columbia River (1755-1806)
9. United States botanist who specialized in North American flora and who was an early supporter of Darwin's theories of evolution (1810-1888)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grays?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words