Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, grey is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Make grey
2. Turn grey
1. Of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black
2. Showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair
3. Used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms)
4. Intermediate in character or position
1. United States writer of western adventure novels (1875-1939)
2. Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554)
3. Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845)
4. Any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey
5. A neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
6. Clothing that is a grey color
7. Horse of a light gray or whitish color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in grey?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words