Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, real is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal
1. Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; not ghosts"
2. No less than what is stated; worthy of the name
3. Not to be taken lightly
4. Capable of being treated as fact
5. Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
6. Of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation
7. Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
8. (of property) fixed or immovable
9. Coinciding with reality
1. Any rational or irrational number
2. The basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos
3. An old small silver Spanish coin
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in real?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words