Synonyms of Real
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Synonyms for Real
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for real:
- n. - Any rational or irrational number
- Real number
- adj. - Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; not ghosts"
- adj. - Capable of being treated as fact
- adj. - Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- adj. - Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary
- adj. - Coinciding with reality
- adv. - Used as intensifiers; `real' is sometimes used informally for `really'; `rattling' is informal