Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Relax
The definition of relax, the meaning of the word Relax:
Is relax a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- v. - Make less taut
- v. - Become loose or looser or less tight
- v. - Cause to feel relaxed
- v. - Become less tense, less formal, or less restrained, and assume a friendlier manner
- v. - Make less severe or strict
- v. - Become less severe or strict
- v. - Make less active or fast
Relax is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in relax: A E L R X
1 Anagram of Relax
27 words found using the letters in "Relax"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words