Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, leg is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. A human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
2. A structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
3. One of the supports for a piece of furniture
4. A part of a forked or branching shape
5. The limb of an animal used for food
6. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
7. A cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
8. (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
9. A section or portion of a journey or course
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leg?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words