Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Leg
The definition of leg, the meaning of the word Leg:
Is leg a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- n. - A structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- n. - One of the supports for a piece of furniture
- n. - A part of a forked or branching shape
- n. - The limb of an animal used for food
- n. - A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- n. - A cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
- n. - (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
- n. - A section or portion of a journey or course
Leg is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in leg: E G L
1 Anagram of Leg
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leg:
2 words found using the letters in "Leg"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words