Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, legs is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Staying power
2. A human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
3. A structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
4. One of the supports for a piece of furniture
5. A part of a forked or branching shape
6. The limb of an animal used for food
7. A prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
8. A cloth covering consisting of the part of a pair of trousers that covers a person's leg
9. (nautical) the distance traveled by a sailing vessel on a single tack
10. A section or portion of a journey or course
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in legs?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words