Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Range
The definition of range, the meaning of the word Range:
Is range a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- n. - The limits within which something can be effective
- n. - A large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze
- n. - A series of hills or mountains
- n. - A place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds
- n. - A variety of different things or activities
- n. - (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
- n. - The limit of capability
- n. - A kitchen appliance used for cooking food
- v. - Change or be different within limits
- v. - Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- v. - Have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun
- v. - Range or extend over; occupy a certain area
- v. - Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- v. - Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v. - Let eat
- v. - Assign a rank or rating to
Range is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in range: A E G N R
2 Anagrams of Range
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to range:
39 words found using the letters in "Range"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words