Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, range is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Change or be different within limits
2. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
3. Have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun
4. Range or extend over; occupy a certain area
5. Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
6. Feed as in a meadow or pasture
7. Let eat
8. Assign a rank or rating to
1. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
2. The limits within which something can be effective
3. A large tract of grassy open land on which livestock can graze
4. A series of hills or mountains
5. A place for shooting (firing or driving) projectiles of various kinds
6. A variety of different things or activities
7. (mathematics) the set of values of the dependent variable for which a function is defined
8. The limit of capability
9. A kitchen appliance used for cooking food
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in range?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words