Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Graze
The definition of graze, the meaning of the word Graze:
Is graze a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A superficial abrasion
- n. - The act of grazing
- v. - Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v. - Break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
- v. - Let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- v. - Scrape gently
- v. - Eat lightly, try different dishes
Graze is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in graze: A E G R Z
1 Anagram of Graze
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to graze:
22 words found using the letters in "Graze"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words