Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Aged
The definition of aged, the meaning of the word Aged:
Is aged a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who are old collectively
- v. - Begin to seem older; get older
- v. - Grow old or older
- v. - Make older
- adj. - Advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
- adj. - At an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- adj. - Having attained a specific age; (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- adj. - Of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged' pronounced as one syllable)
- adj. - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
Aged is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in aged: A D E G
2 Anagrams of Aged
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aged:
12 words found using the letters in "Aged"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words