Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, aged is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Begin to seem older; get older
2. Grow old or older
3. Make older
1. Advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
2. At an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
3. Having attained a specific age; (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
4. Of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged' pronounced as one syllable)
5. (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
1. People who are old collectively
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in aged?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words