Yes, east is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
East is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'east'.
- To, toward, or in the east
- Situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- The cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- The countries of Asia
- The region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
- The direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point
- A location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in east?
7 Anagrams of East
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to east:
There are 23 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'east'.
- J: tajes
- U: saute
- Y: yeast
- Z: zetas