Is slate a Scrabble word?
Yes, slate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Slate is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word slate.
- Designate or schedule
- Enter on a list or slate for an election
- Cover with slate
- (formerly) a writing tablet made of slate
- Thin layers of rock used for roofing
- A fine-grained metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- A list of candidates nominated by a political party to run for election to public offices
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slate?
9 Anagrams of Slate
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slate:
There are 22 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slate'.
- A: alates
- G: aglets
- F: festal
- K: latkes
- N: latens
- U: salute