Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Late
The definition of late, the meaning of the word Late:
Is late a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time
- adj. - After the expected or usual time; delayed
- adj. - Of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- adj. - Having died recently
- adj. - Of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages
- adj. - At or toward an end or late period or stage of development
- adj. - (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
- adv. - Later than usual or than expected
- adv. - To an advanced time
- adv. - At an advanced age or stage
- adv. - In the recent past
Late is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in late: A E L T
4 Anagrams of Late
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to late:
22 words found using the letters in "Late"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words