Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Let
The definition of let, the meaning of the word Let:
Is let a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India
- n. - A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
- v. - Make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- v. - Actively cause something to happen
- v. - Consent to, give permission
- v. - Cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- v. - Leave unchanged
- v. - Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
Let is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in let: E L T
1 Anagram of Let
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to let:
3 words found using the letters in "Let"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words