Yes, let is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Let is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'let'.
- Make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- Actively cause something to happen
- Consent to, give permission
- Cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- Leave unchanged
- Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- A brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India
- A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in let?
1 Anagram of Let
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to let:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'let'.