Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, felt is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Mat together and make felt-like
2. Cover with felt
3. Change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
4. Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
5. Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
6. Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
7. Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
8. Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
9. Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
10. Be felt or perceived in a certain way
11. Grope or feel in search of something
12. Examine by touch
13. Examine (a body part) by palpation
14. Find by testing or cautious exploration
15. Produce a certain impression
16. Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
1. A fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in felt?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words