Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Felt
The definition of felt, the meaning of the word Felt:
Is felt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- v. - Mat together and make felt-like
- v. - Cover with felt
- v. - Change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- v. - Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- v. - Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- v. - Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- v. - Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- v. - Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- v. - Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- v. - Be felt or perceived in a certain way
- v. - Grope or feel in search of something
- v. - Examine by touch
- v. - Examine (a body part) by palpation
- v. - Find by testing or cautious exploration
- v. - Produce a certain impression
- v. - Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
Felt is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in felt: E F L T
1 Anagram of Felt
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to felt:
10 words found using the letters in "Felt"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words