Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Mat
The definition of mat, the meaning of the word Mat:
Is mat a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- n. - Mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- n. - Sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- n. - A mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- n. - A master's degree in teaching
- n. - The property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
- n. - A small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- v. - Twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- v. - Change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj. - Not reflecting light; not glossy
Mat is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in mat: A M T
1 Anagram of Mat
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mat:
5 words found using the letters in "Mat"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words