Is am a Scrabble word?
Yes, am is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Am is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word am.
- Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- Be identical to; be someone or something
- Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- Have an existence, be extant
- Happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- Be identical or equivalent to
- Form or compose
- Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- Represent, as of a character on stage
- Spend or use time
- Have life, be alive
- To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- Be priced at
- A radioactive transuranic metallic element; discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms
- A master's degree in arts and sciences
- Modulation of the amplitude of the (radio) carrier wave
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in am?
1 Anagram of Am
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to am:
There are 20 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'am'.