Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Am
The definition of am, the meaning of the word Am:
Is am a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A radioactive transuranic metallic element; discovered by bombarding uranium with helium atoms
- n. - A master's degree in arts and sciences
- n. - Modulation of the amplitude of the (radio) carrier wave
- v. - Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- v. - Be identical to; be someone or something
- v. - Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- v. - Have an existence, be extant
- v. - Happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- v. - Be identical or equivalent to
- v. - Form or compose
- v. - Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- v. - Represent, as of a character on stage
- v. - Spend or use time
- v. - Have life, be alive
- v. - To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- v. - Be priced at
Am is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in am: A M
1 Anagram of Am
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to am:
1 word found using the letters in "Am"
2 Letter Words