Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Ham
The definition of ham, the meaning of the word Ham:
Is ham a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Meat cut from the thigh of a hog (usually smoked)
- n. - (Old Testament) son of Noah
- n. - A licensed amateur radio operator
- n. - An unskilled actor who overacts
- v. - Exaggerate one's acting
Ham is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ham: A H M
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ham:
5 words found using the letters in "Ham"
2 Letter Words