Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Jam
The definition of jam, the meaning of the word Jam:
Is jam a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Preserve of crushed fruit
- n. - Informal terms for a difficult situation
- n. - A dense crowd of people
- n. - Deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- v. - Press tightly together or cram
- v. - Push down forcibly
- v. - Crush or bruise
- v. - Interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- v. - Get stuck and immobilized
- v. - Crowd or pack to capacity
- v. - Block passage through
Jam is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in jam: A J M
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jam:
2 words found using the letters in "Jam"
2 Letter Words