Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Jams
The definition of jams, the meaning of the word Jams:
Is jams a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Preserve of crushed fruit
- n. - Informal terms for a difficult situation
- n. - A dense crowd of people
- n. - Deliberate radiation or reflection of electromagnetic energy for the purpose of disrupting enemy use of electronic devices or systems
- v. - Press tightly together or cram
- v. - Push down forcibly
- v. - Crush or bruise
- v. - Interfere with or prevent the reception of signals
- v. - Get stuck and immobilized
- v. - Crowd or pack to capacity
- v. - Block passage through
Jams is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in jams: A J M S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jams:
5 words found using the letters in "Jams"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words