Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Arm
The definition of arm, the meaning of the word Arm:
Is arm a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- n. - Any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- n. - Any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting
- n. - The part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- n. - A division of some larger or more complex organization
- n. - The part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- v. - Prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- v. - Supply with arms
Arm is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in arm: A M R
2 Anagrams of Arm
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arm:
5 words found using the letters in "Arm"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words