Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ramp
The definition of ramp, the meaning of the word Ramp:
Is ramp a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An inclined surface connecting two levels
- n. - North American perennial having a slender bulb and whitish flowers
- n. - A movable staircase that passengers use to board or leave an aircraft
- v. - Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- v. - Furnish with a ramp
- v. - Be rampant
- v. - Creep up -- used especially of plants
- v. - Stand with arms or forelegs raised, as if menacing
Ramp is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ramp: A M P R
1 Anagram of Ramp
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ramp:
13 words found using the letters in "Ramp"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words