Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pa
The definition of pa, the meaning of the word Pa:
Is pa a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
- n. - A short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
- n. - A unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- n. - A Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- n. - An electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas
Pa is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in pa: A P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pa:
0 words found using the letters in "Pa"