Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Cap
The definition of cap, the meaning of the word Cap:
Is cap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tight-fitting headdress
- n. - A top (as for a bottle)
- n. - A mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
- n. - Something serving as a cover or protection
- n. - A fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- n. - A protective covering that is part of a plant
- n. - An upper limit on what is allowed
- n. - (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
- n. - The upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- v. - Lie at the top of
- v. - Restrict the number or amount of
Cap is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in cap: A C P
1 Anagram of Cap
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cap:
2 words found using the letters in "Cap"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words