Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, clap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Put quickly or forcibly
2. Cause to strike the air in flight
3. Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
4. Clap one's hands together
5. Strike the air in flight
6. Strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
7. Strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
1. A sudden very loud noise
2. A common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
3. A sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in clap?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words