Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Lap
The definition of lap, the meaning of the word Lap:
Is lap a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The upper side of the thighs of a seated person
- n. - An area of control or responsibility
- n. - The part of a piece of clothing that covers the thighs
- n. - A flap that lies over another part
- n. - Movement once around a course
- n. - Touching with the tongue
- v. - Lie partly over or alongside of something or of one another
- v. - Pass the tongue over
- v. - Move with or cause to move with a whistling or hissing sound
- v. - Take up with the tongue
- v. - Wash or flow against
Lap is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in lap: A L P
2 Anagrams of Lap
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lap:
5 words found using the letters in "Lap"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words