Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Pale
The definition of pale, the meaning of the word Pale:
Is pale a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wooden strip forming part of a fence
- v. - Turn pale, as if in fear
- adj. - Very light colored; highly diluted with white
- adj. - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
- adj. - Lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- adj. - Abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj. - Not full or rich
Pale is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pale: A E L P
3 Anagrams of Pale
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pale:
16 words found using the letters in "Pale"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words