Yes, leap is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Leap is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'leap'.
- Move forward by leaps and bounds
- Pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- Jump down from an elevated point
- Cause to jump or leap
- A light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- An abrupt transition
- A sudden and decisive increase
- The distance leaped (or to be leaped)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leap?
3 Anagrams of Leap
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leap:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leap'.