Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Plane
The definition of plane, the meaning of the word Plane:
Is plane a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- n. - (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- n. - A level of existence or development
- n. - A power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- n. - A carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- v. - Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- v. - Travel on the surface of water
- v. - Make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- adj. - Having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
Plane is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in plane: A E L N P
3 Anagrams of Plane
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plane:
37 words found using the letters in "Plane"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words