Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, planes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
2. Travel on the surface of water
3. Make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
4. Have the will and intention to carry out some action
5. Make plans for something
6. Make or work out a plan for; devise
7. Make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
1. An aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
2. (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
3. A level of existence or development
4. A power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
5. A carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in planes?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words