Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Sale
The definition of sale, the meaning of the word Sale:
Is sale a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A particular instance of selling
- n. - The general activity of selling
- n. - An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- n. - The state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling
- n. - An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
Sale is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sale: A E L S
4 Anagrams of Sale
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sale:
20 words found using the letters in "Sale"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words