Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sales
The definition of sales, the meaning of the word Sales:
Is sales a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- n. - A particular instance of selling
- n. - The general activity of selling
- n. - An occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- n. - The state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling
- n. - An agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
Sales is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sales: A E L S S
2 Anagrams of Sales
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sales:
30 words found using the letters in "Sales"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words