Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, seals is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Make tight; secure against leakage
2. Close with or as if with a seal
3. Decide irrevocably
4. Affix a seal to
5. Cover with varnish
6. Hunt seals
1. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
2. A device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
3. The pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
4. A member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
5. A stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it)
6. An indication of approved or superior status
7. A finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
8. Fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
9. Any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed; chiefly of cold regions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in seals?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words