Yes, less is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Less is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'less'.
- Used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- Comparative of little
- (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in less?
1 Anagram of Less
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to less:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'less'.