Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lease
The definition of lease, the meaning of the word Lease:
Is lease a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Property that is leased or rented out or let
- n. - A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- n. - The period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- v. - Let for money
- v. - Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- v. - Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- v. - Engage for service under a term of contract
Lease is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lease: A E E L S
1 Anagram of Lease
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lease:
31 words found using the letters in "Lease"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words