Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Ease
The definition of ease, the meaning of the word Ease:
Is ease a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- n. - A freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- n. - The condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- n. - Freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- n. - Freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- v. - Move gently or carefully
- v. - Lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- v. - Make easier
- v. - Lessen the intensity of or calm
Ease is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ease: A E E S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ease:
6 words found using the letters in "Ease"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words