Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Eases
The definition of eases, the meaning of the word Eases:
Is eases a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort
- n. - A freedom from financial difficulty that promotes a comfortable state
- n. - The condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress)
- n. - Freedom from constraint or embarrassment
- n. - Freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- n. - A federal warning system that is activated by FEMA; enables the President to take over the United States airwaves to warn the whole country of major catastrophic events
- v. - Move gently or carefully
- v. - Lessen pain or discomfort; alleviate
- v. - Make easier
- v. - Lessen the intensity of or calm
Eases is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in eases: A E E S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to eases:
12 words found using the letters in "Eases"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words