Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Lean
The definition of lean, the meaning of the word Lean:
Is lean a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- v. - To incline or bend from a vertical position
- v. - Cause to lean or incline
- v. - Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- v. - Rely on for support
- v. - Cause to lean to the side
- adj. - Lacking excess flesh
- adj. - Lacking in mineral content or combustible material
- adj. - Containing little excess
- adj. - Not profitable or prosperous
Lean is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lean: A E L N
2 Anagrams of Lean
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lean:
14 words found using the letters in "Lean"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words