Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Angle
The definition of angle, the meaning of the word Angle:
Is angle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
- n. - A biased way of looking at or presenting something
- n. - A member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- v. - Move or proceed at an angle
- v. - To incline or bend from a vertical position
- v. - Seek indirectly
- v. - Fish with a hook
- v. - Present with a bias
Angle is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in angle: A E G L N
2 Anagrams of Angle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to angle:
35 words found using the letters in "Angle"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words