Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Angles
The definition of angles, the meaning of the word Angles:
Is angles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
- n. - A biased way of looking at or presenting something
- n. - A member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- v. - Move or proceed at an angle
- v. - To incline or bend from a vertical position
- v. - Seek indirectly
- v. - Fish with a hook
- v. - Present with a bias
Angles is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in angles: A E G L N S
2 Anagrams of Angles
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to angles:
83 words found using the letters in "Angles"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words