Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sang
The definition of sang, the meaning of the word Sang:
Is sang a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - North American woodland herb similar to and used as substitute for the Chinese ginseng
- v. - Deliver by singing
- v. - Produce tones with the voice
- v. - To make melodious sounds
- v. - Make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- v. - Divulge confidential information or secrets
Sang is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sang: A G N S
2 Anagrams of Sang
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sang:
11 words found using the letters in "Sang"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words