Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Gains
The definition of gains, the meaning of the word Gains:
Is gains a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A quantity that is added
- n. - The advantageous quality of being beneficial
- n. - The amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input
- n. - The amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
- v. - Obtain
- v. - Win something through one's efforts
- v. - Derive a benefit from
- v. - Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Rise in rate or price
- v. - Increase or develop
- v. - Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
- v. - Increase (one's body weight)
Gains is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gains: A G I N S
1 Anagram of Gains
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gains:
31 words found using the letters in "Gains"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words