Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gin
The definition of gin, the meaning of the word Gin:
Is gin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries
- n. - A trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
- n. - A machine that separates the seeds from raw cotton fibers
- n. - A form of rummy in which a player can go out if the cards remaining in their hand total less than 10 points
- v. - Separate the seeds from (cotton) with a cotton gin
- v. - Trap with a snare
Gin is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in gin: G I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gin:
1 word found using the letters in "Gin"
2 Letter Words