Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of King
The definition of king, the meaning of the word King:
Is king a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- n. - A competitor who holds a preeminent position
- n. - A very wealthy or powerful businessman
- n. - Preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- n. - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- n. - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- n. - United States charismatic civil rights leader and Baptist minister who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968)
- n. - A checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- n. - One of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- n. - (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
King is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in king: G I K N
1 Anagram of King
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to king:
6 words found using the letters in "King"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words