Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, queen is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
1. Promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
2. Become a queen
1. The only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
2. A female sovereign ruler
3. The wife or widow of a king
4. Something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
5. A competitor who holds a preeminent position
6. Offensive term for an openly homosexual man
7. One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
8. (chess) the most powerful piece
9. An especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
10. Female cat
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in queen?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words