Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Queen
The definition of queen, the meaning of the word Queen:
Is queen a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
- n. - A female sovereign ruler
- n. - The wife or widow of a king
- n. - Something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- n. - A competitor who holds a preeminent position
- n. - Offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- n. - One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- n. - (chess) the most powerful piece
- n. - An especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- n. - Female cat
- v. - Promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- v. - Become a queen
Queen is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in queen: E E N Q U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to queen:
5 words found using the letters in "Queen"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words