Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, queens is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
1. Promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
2. Become a queen
1. A borough of New York City
2. The only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites; its function is to lay eggs
3. A female sovereign ruler
4. The wife or widow of a king
5. Something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
6. A competitor who holds a preeminent position
7. Offensive term for an openly homosexual man
8. One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
9. (chess) the most powerful piece
10. An especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
11. Female cat
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in queens?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words