Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Wing
The definition of wing, the meaning of the word Wing:
Is wing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- n. - One of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
- n. - A stage area out of sight of the audience
- n. - A unit of military aircraft
- n. - The side of military or naval formation
- n. - A hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
- n. - (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
- n. - A group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function
- n. - The wing of a fowl
- n. - A barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- n. - An addition that extends a main building
- v. - Travel through the air; be airborne
Wing is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in wing: G I N W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wing:
4 words found using the letters in "Wing"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words