Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Saying
The definition of saying, the meaning of the word Saying:
Is saying a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
- v. - Express in words
- v. - Report or maintain
- v. - Express a supposition
- v. - Have or contain a certain wording or form
- v. - Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- v. - Speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- v. - Communicate or express nonverbally
- v. - Utter aloud
- v. - State as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- v. - Recite or repeat a fixed text
- v. - Indicate
Saying is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in saying: A G I N S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to saying:
53 words found using the letters in "Saying"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words