Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Sin
The definition of sin, the meaning of the word Sin:
Is sin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Estrangement from god
- n. - An act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- n. - Ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- n. - (Akkadian) god of the Moon; counterpart of Sumerian Nanna
- n. - The 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- n. - Violent and excited activity
- v. - Commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law
- v. - Commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
Sin is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in sin: I N S
1 Anagram of Sin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sin:
4 words found using the letters in "Sin"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words